DeatschWerks DWR1000 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Designed and tested specifically for ethanol compatibility – Many popular regulators on the market today contain brass internals, which can corrode and weaken when used with e85. The DWR1000 was designed from the ground up with e85 in mind and is constructed with 100% e85 compatible materials such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and nitrile.
The DWR1000 is ideal for the 300hp to 1000hp range and able to handle 500lph of flow.
- E85 compatibility
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning
- Technical assistance and tuning data available via phone or email
- Fuel pressure Range: 40100 psi
- Minimum Pulse Width: 1.1ms
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 94%
- Coil Impedance: 8.5 ohm
Upgrade your fuel system with the DeatschWerks DWR1000 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. If you have upgraded pumps, injectors, or other fuel components, it is vital to have the necessary amount of fuel flow.
This particular Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator features dual -6AN inlets, and a -6AN outlet. This is a universal unit that comes in anodized black to blend in well with your engine compartment.
DWR1000 adjustable fuel pressure regulator, anodized black. Dual -6AN inlet and -6AN outlet. Universal fitment
DWR1000 Physical Specs
- Weight w/ bracket - 12.9 oz (365g)
- Housing Matierals - anodized T6061
- Hardware/ Brackets - Stainless Steel
- Tension Spring - high carbon steel
- Diaphragm - 40mm fiber-nitrile
DWR1000 Performance Specs
- Pressure Range - 30-100psi
- Flow Rating - 500 LPH+
- HP Rating - 1000hp+
- Gauge Port Fitting - 1/8 NPT
- Line Fitting - (2-in, 1-out)
- -6AN ORB
We Also Recommend