2015 + Ford Mustang XTA ST Coilovers
When you are shopping for the best coilover solution for your Ford Mustang, you've got a ton of options out there. From some of the bigger names to smaller shops, there doesn't seem to be any lack of support for the 2015+ Ford Mustang. And really, who can blame them? With a flexible 3.7 liter engine, to the robust 5.0 liter Coyote and even the innovative 2.3 liter turbo Ecoboost, the Mustang's got a lot to offer everyone.
But there's a new leader when it comes to performance dampers. These Ford Mustang XTA ST Coilovers are changing the way that new owners are lowering the Mustang.
All new for the 2015+ Ford Mustang, the new Suspension Techniques XTA coilovers fit the 3.7L V6, 2.3L EcoBoost, and 5.0L GT models. Made from galvanized steel and designed by KW of Germany, these twin tube units are superior dampers for your Mustang.
Performance Mustang XTA ST Coilovers
ST XTA coilovers feature KW damping technology which allows the suspension to be made either stiffer or softer depending on the driving conditions. This damping adjustment is made on the upper end of the chromed piston rod allowing the setup to be changed almost instantly. If the rebound force is increased, the car will drive with more track stability and reduced bodyroll. If the rebound force is decreased, the car will feel more comfortable when on the move. For increased performance, the ST XTA features an aluminum adjustable topmount allowing the camber and caster to be adjusted depending on your driving needs or vehicle setup.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminum adjustable uniball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally also caster)
- Externally adjustable damping
Height adjustability from 30 – 50mm (1.2 – 2.0in.) at the front axle and 20 – 40mm (0.8- 1.6in.) at the rear.
With rebound adjustable dampers and camber adjustable top mounts included for the the front axle, ST XTA coilover kits respond with more direct handling and better grip for a great value.
ST Suspensions ST XTA coilovers are backed by a 5 Year Limited Lifetime warranty
We Also Recommend